On Aug 7, 9:13 am, "Gregory Brown" <gregory.t.br... / gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8/7/07, Trans <transf... / gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > In any case, the bottom line is that, of all the choices (in order of
> > my preference): #send vs. #instance_send, keep #send and pick a new
> > term, #send vs. #send!, ... Matz' current choice is at the bottom. And
> > I think a lot of Rubyists agree.
>
> Then write an RCR and see how it does.  I personally prefer send /
> send! but am fine with send / funcall()

See how it does? You're clearly unaware of the current RCR state of
affairs.

> This discussion gets boring fast. :-/

Er... then why are you reading this thread, let alone posting to it? I
don't think it's boring at all. It may seem a small matter to you, but
small things add up and effect the future of my favorite programming
language.

T.