On 07.08.2007 07:55, Lee NL wrote:
> This is my first touch of Ruby, a sound very clear code for the whole
> page! So lovely!
> So I decide to go further with Ruby, but before that, would like to have
> some hints from
> you all! Any reference web page and comments are very welcome

Welcome to the world of Ruby!  You'll find it's a most pleasant place.

> 1. Any posting culture here ? or say, How to use this mailing list is
> most proper ? em..
> any DOs and DON'Ts ?

Um, not much.  Basically: be kind. :-)

> 2. What kind of code editor is mostly recommended for Ruby ? I know
> about JEdit,
> TextPad, Aptana, Scite and Komodo. but which one, or else would mostly
> good ?

I use Textpad and gvim frequently, but then again, I don't do larger
projects in Ruby.  Choose what suits you best.

> 3. Is that any dictionary like web site could quick check about the
> standard commands' "build in " methods ?

Please have a look at http://www.ruby-doc.org/ - the reference is in
section "Core API" and "Standard API".  And then your installation's
"ri" command of course.

Kind regards

	robert

PS: Have fun!