--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh

On Sun, Aug 05, 2007 at 06:43:00PM +0900, Calamitas wrote:
> So... anyone in Belgium (and beyond?) interested in participating in
> such meetings, head for
> http://rubyforge.org/mailman/listinfo/brug-talk and subscribe. We need
> you!

Well ... definitely interested. Belgium is just a bit far away from Deventer
(Netherlands). G'luck though! HAven't been able to find a good Ruby Group in
the Netherlands either by the way.

Cheers

  Bas

--=20
Bas van Gils <bas / van-gils.org>, http://www.van-gils.org
[[[ Thank you for not distributing my E-mail address ]]]

Quod est inferius est sicut quod est superius, et quod est superius est sic=
ut
quod est inferius, ad perpetranda miracula rei unius.

--NzB8fVQJ5HfG6fxh