On Sat, 24 Nov 2001 04:24:12 GMT, Dave Thomas
<Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> wrote:

>My only experience doing that sort of thing with Ant involved writing
>a new Ant command processor, and you probably don't want to go there.
>
>So, assuming you're not going to use Makefiles,

Makefiles?

>a stupid question. How
>long does it take to convert _all_ the text files? Then, how does it
>take to crank up Ant and then end up converting just one? Is there
>much difference? If not, TSTTCPW might be to convert them all each
>time.

I may have to do that because I know _how_ to do that. Actually I'll
check their dates in the Ruby, because once they are converted I'll
probably edit them in the HTML ...

This'll about doublt the size of my little program but it will be
useful to have some code that for each file p matching P, checks a
corresponding file q for being up to date. It might get refactored
into a generally useful object this time or next, but it'll be a
start.

I have this idea for a code manager ...

Thanks,

Ronald E Jeffries