Hey,

Good news:

In my quest for buffer a user's input serverside, I have found an
answer (which is rather easy).
Oh, and I got HighLine working over sockets.

I need to use HighLine::Question with the Readline attribute.

But unfortunately, according to the documentation I found, using the
readline attribute will make readline be a ruby-rebel and use it's
own input and output streams ($stdin and $stdout,  I assume).

So my question is this: How can I make the readline attribute use
specific input and output streams?

I'm imaging something like this (it is probably waaaaaaay wrong):

a = HighLine.new(@sock, @sock)
a.ask("monkey? ") {|q| q.readline(@sock, @sock) }

Inspired by the echo attribute.

Thanks,