On 3 ao?t, 17:17, "Tim Pease" <tim.pe... / gmail.com> wrote:

> Unless you need separate modules, I would flatten your directory tree
> -- i.e. consolidate all the files in your ext/lib folder up into the
> ext folder.

no, no, because they are closely dependant...

in fact i want to make something like FileUtils (included in ruby now)
BUT for the files on Mac OS X.

that's to say being able to create alias file, alias record, put files
in the trash and letting the file manager and also the alias manager
knows where everything is.

this would allow to "untrash" a file and/or a directory...

thanks a lot !

Yvon