Hi,

At Fri, 3 Aug 2007 20:05:01 +0900,
unbewust wrote in [ruby-talk:263179]:
> for the time being i've put the class RAliasFile under a sub-directory
> "lib" of my ext/ (of the Module ROSXUtils)  :

Since Makefile generated by mkmf.rb will install script files
under lib, it's not good idea to use that name for another
extension.

> BUT, for the time being in order to use, from C, the RAliasFile class,
> i'm obliged to use :
>
> rb_eval_string("require '/absolute/path/to/raliasfile'");
>
> then to return an instance of this class :
>
> VALUE alias = rb_eval_string("RAliasFile.new(arg)");

rb_require("raliasfile");
alias = rb_class_new_instance(1, &arg, rb_path2class("RAliasFile"));

> i'd like better having the class RAliasFile included in the
> rmosxutils.bundle...

A static library instead of a shared object will be created by
setting $static true in extconf.rb.

--
Nobu Nakada