Gabriel Dragffy wrote:
> On 2 Aug 2007, at 15:53, Drew Olson wrote:
>

> Oh one other thing I am liking more about ruby than python is the
> different approaches taken by the languages. I'm starting to have
> warm feelings for Ruby because it's more... human. I can write the
> code using blocks, on one line, or whatever I deem best for that
> particular item. I thought the compulsory white space in Python was
> good, but it makes coding very 'rigid'. Well anyway, enough about
> this Python vs Ruby thing, I obviously don't need to harp on about it
> to the people on this list - you've already settled in the newfoundland!
>
> I'm looking forward to the version of Ruby that gives you a .rbc :)
> then things will be even faster!

Gabriel Dragffy,

Welcome to the board, If I can make one suggestion, it would be to
refrain from direct comparisons to other languages as it invites flames
and trolls and may detract from your experience here on this forum.

Glad you came here however and this forum was one of the primary reasons
I fell in love with the language.  Although it has been suggested that
many in the ruby  upper echelon no longer post here, I have noticed that
many amazing developers have stepped up and have taken their place, so
of course I leech off of them every chance I get!  :)

ilan