I think that this thread explained to me just why so many people love
Ruby so much.  There are wildly different approaches to solving this
that all work.  People are very different in how they think and how they
solve problems.  Ruby can be seen here as SO flexible that, no matter
how you think things through, Ruby still covers all the bases making it
a comfortable shoe for everyone.  This may be a unique example of one
size actually fitting all.  That is just amazing and borders on magic.

While I am quite good in a few languages, I cannot wait to get good at
Ruby.