At Sat, 24 Nov 2001 19:15:25 +0900,
Bambang Purnomosidi D. P. <bpdp / 3wsi.net> wrote:
> Is there somebody who can point me to the libcurses-ruby documentation ?

I think there is no english documentation now.
But you can refer some of (n)curses documentations and man pages.
Most of functions without window manipulations are defined in
Curses module, and window manipulation functions are defined as
instance methods of Curses::Window class. Here is an example:

  C                Ruby
  addstr(str)      Curses.addstr(str)
  waddstr(win,str) win.addstr(str) -- where win is a Curses::Window object.
  initscr()        Curses.init_screen() -- some of functions are renamed.
--
Takaaki Tateishi <ttate / kt.jaist.ac.jp>