Roy Patrick Tan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I recently downloaded Ruby for Mac OS X (following the link from Apple's
> page). I tried to install rockit, but got a "stack level too deep
> error." Basically, it seems the OS X implementation for ruby only allows
> up to a certain (low) call stack depth.

Hm, after mucking about in the code, I got around the problem by setting
the stack limit to the maximum. I don't really program at this low
level, so I'm not sure this is the correct way, but below is the diff
output for eval.c, it seems to work, at least for my system.

5990c5990,599

<           double space = (double)rlim.rlim_cur*0.2;
---