On 01/08/2007, at 5:06 PM, johan pretorius wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I'm based in South Africa and new to Ruby (but not to software
> development), and would like to get some feedback from you guys on
> Ruby related podcasts.
>
> Any recommendations?
>
> thanks!
>
> Johan

There's two I listen to, but I'm also keen to see what else is out
there.

'Ruby on Rails Podcast' presented by Scott Baron. Mostly informal
interviews/discussions with all sorts of interesting people. Features
music by _why. Don't let the 'Rails' bit put you off, well worth a
listen.

freelancingonrails (podcast / craigambrose.com). Mainly focused on the
business side of being a small freelance developer. Australian guy
living in (I think) NZ.

Cheers,
Dave