> A couple of corrections:
Thanks a lot for the fast reply. I corrected 2) already;
Should I correct 1, too?

> 1) Smalltalk is dynamically typed
Is this wrong?
I typed dynamic/static here as in GNU Objective-C I think
I can assign a variable a different type than id. Then the compiler
can do a check as in C++.
> 2) The Portable Object Compiler(Obj-C) by David Stes offers 2 methods of GC
Thanks. Apple's too. So I will change it;
I must have used POC too long ago when that feature was not yet suppored.