On Friday 23 November 2001 23:51, you wrote:
> MikkelFJ wrote:
> > Ruby and SVG are independtly two of the coolest technologies I've been
> > investigating this year.
> > It definitely would be cool to integrate the two...
>
> SVGUIs?
Hi Tobi,
	can you describe a scenario in a GUI where you
would really take advantage of SVG and increase the usability
of the GUI? Sorry for being sceptic, just trying to see along
what lines you think. I understand the potential of svg as it's
vector graphics, but talking GUIs? Do you really need menus
to scale, etc.?

Thanks & enlight me. My brain seems to be into boring mode right now.