> When you use a Hash as a parameter, you need to start from a parameter
> name.
>
>   result = driver.searchFree(
>     {:RequestHeader => {:Map24ID => "1"}},
>     {:MapSearchFreeRequest => {:SearchText => "London, UK"}}
>   )
>
> Generating stub files with wsdl2ruby.rb should be easier to use for this
> kind of service which has complex request.

Thanks for your response I really appreciate it.

I tried your modification, however I still see the following SOAP
Request being generated:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<env:Envelope xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
    xmlns:env="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/"
  <env:Body>
    <n1:searchFree xmlns:n1="urn:Map24Geocoder51"
        env:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/">
      <RequestHeader xsi:nil="true"></RequestHeader>
      <MapSearchFreeRequest xsi:nil="true"></MapSearchFreeRequest>
    </n1:searchFree>
  </env:Body>
</env:Envelope>

Why are the RequestHeader and MapSearchFreeRequest xsi:nil attributes
true: should they not be filled with whatever I pass in the call
driver.searchFree?

I have used the SOAP and Driver Generator before for a simpler request
for a different service and it worked perfectly.  Does the
WSDLDriverFactory and the create_rpc_driver method not always work for
complex WSDLs??

Thanks again in advance :)