Jakub Travnik wrote:

> I have read book (the pragmatic one :-) during the weekend (without
> reference) and started to program in ruby (without problems) next day.

wow =) it took me actually 3 days to reed it fully (which did not hold me
off from writing some scripts after the first day ;), but yea: that book
has quite the tiger inside it.

> For me n is about 10 (basic on zx spectrum, assembler z80, qbasic, pascal,
> assembler x86, delphi (object pascal), java, C, scheme, SQL, python, ruby)

wow =)
lil hint? in that list smalltalk is definitely missing =)

regards,

ni"7-languages"ko

PS: if you really wanna know =): Java, Ruby, Perl, Pascal, Perl, VB, C
(counts as 1/2, cos im not so great with that), and Batch (counts as the
other half =)

--
Spirtle, n.:
        The fine stream from a grapefruit that always lands right in