Clarification regarding JSpopup_dialog. Winclicker supports the popup
when clicked on the link but the same fails in the second case. I
think Watir is unable to get the handle of the dialog...Any help???
Application hangs...

require 'watir'

@ie = Watir::IE.new
@ie.goto("C:/test.html")
@ie.button(:caption, "Click this button").click

I see that the application hangs up. How do i handle the dialog?
I need to validate the 'message' and then click on 'OK'

I tried the methods in WinClicker.rb but could not succeed. It just
works fine when i do a click_no_wait but that doesn't serve my
purpose.
Any suggestions/solution would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
-- Rajesh.V

My Application:
----------------------
<head>

<script language="Javascript">
function showAlert()
{ alert("Validation Alert!"); }
</script>

<h1>Automation Testing</h1>

<hr>

<input type="button" onclick="javascript:showAlert()"
value="Click this button" />
<hr>

<a </body>