Niko Schwarz wrote:

> Markus Jais wrote:
>>I have some of these "in 21 days" or "in 24 hours" books
>>and most of them are really good. the title is stupid but
>>it does not mean that the book is but
>>

> besides: learning to program in 21 days is quite an illusion, thats faking.

Yes, learning to program in 21 days is really an illusion,

BUT,

if you know how to program - you are learning your n-th language (n>>1)
it may be very ok.

I have read book (the pragmatic one :-) during the weekend (without reference)
and started to program in ruby (without problems) next day.

For me n is about 10 (basic on zx spectrum, assembler z80, qbasic, pascal,
assembler x86, delphi (object pascal), java, C, scheme, SQL, python, ruby)
in order of learning, not including markup languages and languages that I
learned but never used.

Nevertheless "in 10 minutes" are silly.

Jakub Travnik
jabber://jtra / jabber.com