Markus Jais wrote:

> I have some of these "in 21 days" or "in 24 hours" books
> and most of them are really good. the title is stupid but
> it does not mean that the book is but

I have to admit I didnt read any of those, but I know that the java-book of
those cant be good.. in de.comp.lang.java they regularly make fun of it,
cos so many newbies come and ask about stupid things the book says, and all
we can reply then is: "dont seek for a sense in this formulation -- there
is none".

besides: learning to program in 21 days is quite an illusion, thats faking.

but ok, if you say ruby in 21 days is good, ill have to believe it, though:
im afraid...

regards,

nick
--
"I never fail to convince an audience that the best thing they could do
was to go away."