On Fri, 27 Jul 2007, Brian Tol wrote:

> [ANN] Rubypub.com - A Ruby Documentation Wiki

1. The top of the page contains the title and search bar. OK, good. Then
    below are "Recently released gems", etc. The indexes are far, far away
    at the bottom of the page.

    Assumed that the most important things should be at the top and that
    the most important thing is the gem's documentation then the indexes
    should be at the top and not at the bottom of the page (or they could
    also be one in a side bar or such).

2. When I go way down ;-), click on Gems A-Z, then on 'R' and then on
    gem in addition to the previous ones and not the following page. Thus
    what is happening is problably something like this:

       gems_to_display = find(i=i+)

    instead of:

       gems_to_display = find(i = i + $NUMBER_OF_GEMS_PER_PAGE)

    (I have cookies switched off by default)
*t

   Tomas Pospisek
   http://sourcepole.com -  Linux & Open Source Solutions