On Jul 27, 7:50 am, Florian Gross <flor... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > 3. Figure out the best method of delivering contributed docs to
> > authors. XML? JSON? Patches? Ideas are appreciated.
>
> Patches sound most useful to me.
>
> And this looks very, very great. Good work!
>
> I could see this becoming an official part of the Ruby homepage.

Er.. there are all sorts of problems with that.

  What if I use slightly different rdoc parameters?
  What if I rdoc my app in separate sections?
  What if I don't use rdoc?

In those cases this sight presents a very misleading depiction of my
application.

I say leave it to me to document my app, thanks. If you want to create
a tool to help me do that than great, maybe I'll use it, but give me
the choice. I think it's mildly poor taste to do little more than
deliver up other people's docs to make $ with google ads. And I don't
think the wiki feature is useful enough to justify it.

T.