Hi,
I need help. I've updated to 1.8.6, but, I've lost some stuff I had. I
thought I'd copied all of my "object" files I'd created and then copied
them back in, ut, I obviously forgot some of them. So, I'm dealing with
that. But, this morning I'm getting an error in a script that it can't
find KirbyBase. That's the first gem I re-install as soon as I ever
update Ruby. Why can't it see it? I've noticed that, with this version
of Ruby, using the Windows one-click installer, I have to manually put
the Ruby path in for my server now. It's not automatic. Is there any gem
or anything that can help with these updates, where, all existing gems
are either maintained or automatically re-loaded, instead of absolutely
everything being blown away??

Thanks,
Peter