Paul Prescod <paulp / ActiveState.com> writes:

> jweirich / one.net wrote:

>> Proving once again that it is possible to write Perl in *any*
>> language.
>
> It is possible to write unreadable code in any language. But the
> features Dave demonstrated were mostly ripped off directly from Perl! So
> it is possible to write Perl in any language derived from Perl. :)

Right, I'm off to write an obfuscated JARH that *doesn't* use perlish
tricks. I may be some time though. Now I've got extract_method working
in Perl I need to give it something approximating a UI and, frankly,
that's rather more important...

--
Piers

   "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a language in
    possession of a rich syntax must be in need of a rewrite."
         -- Jane Austen?