Peña, Botp wrote:
> From: Erik Boling [mailto:schmode93 / yahoo.com]
> # 1.5 and -1.0 thing. It would be neat if it could just print *buy from
> # vendor #1" or "buy from vendor #2" *saying that you always
> # want to buy the cheapest, positives = vendor 2 is cheapest, negitaves,
> # obviosly vendor #1 is the cheapest*
>
> why don't you just compare their averages?
>
> kind regards -botp

you mean like the avarage of all the items together from each vendor, if
so... Well im not sure how much you know about the food industry, but,
overtime if you dont find the cheapest prices, it adds up quick,
epecially when your running a big catering company like my dad :P. But i
was thinking.. couldn't i put if and elsifs for it to work???