On 7/26/07, James Britt <james.britt / gmail.com> wrote:
> Tim Hunter wrote:
> > Since I've been using Ruby I've noticed that a running Ruby script is
> > hard to kill. Control-C won't do it. I have to use kill -9.
>
> Soon Ruby will be unstoppable.
>
> After a freak accident in Dr. Dynamic's underground lab, Ruby was
> exposed to unshielded metacoderite.  When not hindered by a buffer of
> significant indentation, metacoderite has unimaginably powerful properties.
>
> Within days, Ruby had the strength of ten men, and could hear the
> thoughts of children and small animals.
>
> As time passed, Ruby only becomes more powerful.
>
> Can anything stop Ruby?
If I have understood correctly Ruby also has undergone some dangerous
mutations that will make it even more powerful, scientists have
categorized these strains into JRuby, IronRuby, Rubinius and YARV.
As far as I know vaccination is impossible.

> Stay tuned ....
>

> --
> James Britt
>
> "The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the
> intelligent are full of doubt."
Hmm I do not know.

--
[...]as simple as possible, but no simpler.
-- Attributed to Albert Einstein