Tim Hunter wrote:
> Since I've been using Ruby I've noticed that a running Ruby script is
> hard to kill. Control-C won't do it. I have to use kill -9.

Soon Ruby will be unstoppable.

After a freak accident in Dr. Dynamic's underground lab, Ruby was
exposed to unshielded metacoderite.  When not hindered by a buffer of
significant indentation, metacoderite has unimaginably powerful properties.

Within days, Ruby had the strength of ten men, and could hear the
thoughts of children and small animals.

As time passed, Ruby only becomes more powerful.

Can anything stop Ruby?

Stay tuned ....

--
James Britt

"The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the
intelligent are full of doubt."
  - Bertrand Russell