On Jul 25, 1:11 pm, "Nathaniel Brown" <n... / inimit.com> wrote:
> Ruby Canada (http://rubycanada) is a new source for Ruby and Rails
> developers working in and around Canada. Without hyping it up to what
> it will be, what it is right now is an awesome resource for those
> looking for work.
>
> Currently listing all jobs across our Country with constant updates
> and a 0% SPAM policy. That being said, I personall filter all emails
> that go through the mailing list (Ruby Canada Gremlin included) to
> ensure that the postings are relevant to Ruby developers and provide
> value to those who choose to listen in and join the mailing list.
>
> All that being said, I welcome any HR, business owners, hiring
> managers, and of course those seeking awesome contracts from the
> largest businesses in Canada working with Ruby, to join us on the
> list. There is also an RSS feed for those looking to simply subscribe
> to the feed without having to get the emails.
>
> You can find more details at..
>
> http://rubycanada.com
>
> Also, if you manage a job site, please let me know and we see about
> getting your job postings aggregated into the list. I have developed
> some cool technology that does this quite elegantly.
>
> --
> Nathaniel Steven Henry Brown
>
> Toll Free: 1-877-446-4647
> Vancouver: 604-724-6624

I think your scraper has a bug ;-)
Nice site though, and thanks for doing it. I'll be signing up

#
Prep Cook / Cook (Sunshine Coast, BC)
Prep Cook / Cook (Sunshine Coast, BC)
Link: [link]
Ruby Lake Resort and Spa is seeking a prep cook, lunch cook and part
time Dinner cook. We offer on-site accommodations for staff, a great
and fun working environment and one of the best places on earth to
live work and play.