have listened with strain
technocrats, righteous anger
not gentle whispers

Seriously, I'd like to find some good reading material about the
economy of the software industry, whether it be online or on hard
copy.  I'm not afraid of forays into heavy economic theory.  I ask
here only because I respect (naively?) the opinions of the people in
this forum.  I'm mostly interested in Open Source Software concepts,
which obviously will make it hard to find what I'm looking for,
namely, a relatively unbiased look at them.  Any recommendations from
the Ruby community would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Todd