Hello.  I need to send XML back to a client app listing all my
directories and sub-directories on the server.  The XML will look
something like this:

<folders>
    <folder name="directory-name">
         <folder name="directory name"
              <folder name="directory name">
              </folder>
         </folder>
    </folder>
</folders>

I'm doing this in Rails.  I have a couple of questions:

1. In my controller, how do I use something like Find.find(path) to do
this effectively? For example, do I need to make recursive calls to a
method for each subdirectory encountered?  Do I build an array of arrays
for the sub-directories?  A Hash?

2. Once my array of arrays or hash or whatever is built, what's the best
way to output this in my view?

Thanks in advance.