Le 24 juillet 15:18, James Edward Gray II a ˝─rit :

> On Jul 24, 2007, at 5:10 AM, F. Senault wrote:
>
>> I can find the constant in Object.constants, but there is
>> no delete_const in there.  :|
>
> $ ri -T remove_const
> Hope that helps.

Alas, Object is not a module :

16:35 fred@balvenie:~/ruby/espions> irb
>> o = Object.constants
=> ["SocketError", ...]
>> class Test ; end
=> nil
>> Object.constants - o
=> ["Test"]
>> Object.remove_const(:Test)
NoMethodError: private method `remove_const' called for Object:Class
        from (irb):4

Fred
--
A groan of tedium escapes me, startling the fearful.  Is this a test ?
It has to be, otherwise I can't go on.  Draining patience, drain