Hi,
I'm tryiing to determine that, for every TIFF file I have, is there a
corresponding PDF file, and, if there isn't, then, notate that in the
log. If there is a PDF file, then, don't log it. So, the resulting log
should show me a bunch of PDF files that I'll need to create, so that I
have a PDF for every TIFF I have. This script below seems to be listing
every single PDF file as not being there, even though the file's there.
Whew. Obviously, I must have something wrong with my Boolean logic. . .
.

Thanks,
Peter

list.each do |tifdir|
 pdfdir = tifdir
 Dir.chdir("L:/tiff/cdtiff/#{tifdir}")
 Dir.glob("*.tif").each do |tiffile|
   pdffile = File.basename(tiffile, ".tif") + ".pdf"
   tifthere   = File.exists?("L:/tiff/cdtiff/#{tifdir}/#{tiffile}")
   pdfnotthere  = !File.exists?("L:/pdf/single/#{pdfdir}/#{pdffile}")
   if tifthere && pdfnotthere
    File.open("E:/logs/pdfnotthere.txt", "a") { |f| f.print
"#{pdfdir}/#{pdffile} not there\n" }