Yet another male (Maybe YAM will replace YAPH some day? *sigh*)

age: 19

background: BASIC, Visual Basic, the scripting language included in
TI-83 Plus graphing calculators, C++, Java

Presently learning: Perl and Ruby, with plans to learn Lisp, Lua, and
Ada. My goal is to become a true polyglot.

I'm currently enrolled at Rochester Institute of Technology and will
be starting my second year of a Bachelor's in Software Engineering
this fall. I've been interning at a government contractor this summer
doing a lot of grunt work with their file system, which has gotten me
some basic knowledge of regexps and all the nifty low-level stuff Perl
and Ruby offer.

Location: I sort of count double at the moment. I live near
Philadelphia, PA, but I go to college in Rochester, NY.