Hey!

I did want to map my xml to ruby objects, as I will need to construct
new messages and things, so wanted some programatic way of doing this
without having to manually code all the classes.

This might be a stupid question, but am i barking up the wrong tree here
if I wanted to programatically construct xml messages to then post out -
I have worked with your soap4 r lib before and thats effectively whats
happening isnt it when you call your specific soap service classes?

My XSD schema wont give me all the class information as wsdl tho will
it? Appologies for the stupid question but I have done very very little
with XSD in the past :)

Cheers

Tim