Chad Perrin wrote:
> Firefox, alas, is the best of a tremendously bad breed.  I wish there was
> something better out there, and I've toyed with the idea of creating a
> GUI web browser of my own just so I won't have to suffer with what's
> currently available, but it's going to have to wait on me having more
> free time.  Lots more.

Well ... I switched to Seamonkey. Pretty much all the Linux browsers use
the same Gecko rendering engine and have a similar look and feel. If you
can stand KDE, Konqueror is probably as good as Firefox now.

What ever happened to the browser that Sun used to ship with Java as a
demo? Is that still around? I liked that one.