Hello Diarmuid
I went to your page ( http://designbuildtestrepeat.wordpress.com/ )
and used your tutorial to put  some HTML on one of my Merakis.
This HTML is located at http://216.17.171.238/rubyweb.rb .

I could use some help ( would be glad to pay you ) to set up a way to
have an external microprocessor ( Cypress PSOC )
do measurements and activate relays and lights and report the results
to the Meraki such that it appears on a web page.
I would also like to pass info from the web page ( such as switch
settings and analog value settings ) to the PSOC.
I would like to use the serial port on the meraki to talk to the PSOC.

I can handle getting the PSOC to do what it should do.  I would like
some advice from you on how to handle the Meraki
scripting.

Best to you
Gus  aka Cedric
Denver, CO USA
720 222 1309

BTW the HTML has been on the Meraki for 3 days now without getting
erased.