Hi,

> Of course - actually, personally I prefer Camping over Rails.
> But Rails has all the features, all the glitter and all the userbase.
> That's why I recommended it.

why do you recommend things you aren't totally 'in sync' with.  :)
Things having glitter... this is blinding people, user base, Java has
a huge userbase, I still would only recommend it on special occasions.
What I do recommend though is 'check things out' and 'dont't take
stuff for granted'.  Try out several frameworks, not everything that
glitters smells good, and good smell is the base of all good feelings.
And if 'feeling good' isn't the only thing worth living for, what else
is it....

Kash