On 7/19/07, Tom Werner <pubsub / rubyisawesome.com> wrote:
> A lot of work has gone into god since the last release. ...
>

> INSTALL
>
> sudo gem install god
>
> * note: currently tested only on Redhat Linux and Darwin (won't work on
> Windows)

I've tried installing on Ubuntu Dapper with no joy.

The make is failing complaining about missing linux/connect.h and
linux/cn_proc.h  I thought I found the appropriate package which
includes these for my system (linux-headers-686 which in-turn depends
on the latest equivalent version for my kernel) and installed it.

trying the gem install fails in the same way, the package installs
these elsewhere, so I put symlinks in /usr/include/linux to these two
files as installed by the package, and now it gets them but complains
about redefinitions.

Any ideas?
--
Rick DeNatale