On Thu, Jul 19, 2007 at 06:04:52AM +0900, Hal Fulton wrote:
> Michel Belleville wrote:
> > Or Largely Used Cyber Implementation For Executing Runnables Silently.
> > Doesn't sound very biblical to me.
> >
> > Ok, it would be a mouthfull too. Perhaps initialed ?...
> >

> Good idea... Lucifer ("light-bringer") is an old name for Jesus...

News to me.  In Christian tradition, so far as I'm aware, Lucifer has
always referred to the first among angels (until he "went bad", that is).

John W. Russell: "People point. Sometimes that's just easier. They also use
words. Sometimes that's just easier. For the same reasons that pointing has
not made words obsolete, there will always be command lines."