On 7/18/07, Roger Pack <rogerpack2005 / gmail.com> wrote:
> Here's another thought.  Who would vote for this?
> "rescue => detail" catching Exception by default
Oh no, it might be a good feature I dunno, but it would be terribly abused...
I do not see any obvious advantage that would justify that risk.

For what concerns your first suggestion it is a good one, Bravo for a
newbie ( you might come from Python ;) but David is right, this is
about to be addressed already....

Cheers
Robert

-- Kent Beck