Hi all.

I recently got into challenging myself with some of the tasks over at
Project Euler (www.projecteuler.net), and while working on the
solution for one of them (# 14) I came across a Ruby problem. Now, I'm
pretty sure that this is just a dumbness on my part, but I don't know
how to fix this problem because I see no differences between my code
and the examples at http://www.whytheluckystiff.net/ruby/pickaxe/ for
declaring and calling methods.

Here's the code (it's tiny so I'll copy the whole thing):

class Test
  def series(n,x)
    if (n == 1)
      return x
    elsif (n % 2 == 0 )
      return sequence(n/2, x + 1)
    else
      return sequence(3*n + 1, x + 1)

  max_num = 1
  max_len = 1
  for i in 2...1_000_000 do
    my_len = series(i,1)
    if (my_len > max_len)
      max_len = my_len
      max_num = i
  print max_num , ": chain of length  " , max_len
end

The error I'm getting is this:
undefined method `series' for Test:Class (NoMethodError)
	from euler14.rb:14:in `each'

I see no clear reason why I'm getting this error. Can you un-dumb me?

Thanks in advance,
Andrew