On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 10:17:46PM +0900, Lyle Johnson wrote:

> On Jul 17, 2007, at 7:42 AM, Chad Perrin wrote:
>
> >I noticed the Sharon/Dave thing, too.  I wonder what that's about.
>
> Given that the user name on the e-mail account is "phillipsds", I'm
> guessing that Dave and his wife Sharon share that e-mail account, and
> that she drew the short straw and got her name attached to it.
>
> Or maybe he has a split personality. That could work too.

Sounds like a good movie waiting to be made.  I wonder if a movie about
someone with dissociative personality disorder and a love of the Ruby
language would do any good for the language community.

Leon Festinger: "A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him
you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts and figures and he questions
your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point."