On 7/17/07, Robert Dober <robert.dober / gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok I'll put my cards on the table
> male 45y
> bg: Pascal (who's laughing?) Ada83, perl, python [ I only chose the
> languages that influenced me, so I left C, bash and awk away ;)]
> wk: Sys and netadmin Arrggg
> location: Paris/France

male 21y

bg: BASIC on commodore plus4 when I was 6-8yrs old,  QBASIC 10-12yrs old,
later Python,Perl,Java,C,C++,Ruby,C# in order (with dabblings in
others such as Haskell)

wk: freelance developer, mostly ruport/camping/rails in order.
freelance tech writing, too.

location: currently nomadic between (Naugatuck|New Haven), CT and NYC
soon semi-permanent residence in New Haven! (By September)