On 7/17/07, aidy.lewis / googlemail.com <aidy.lewis / googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have parametrised the data of my unit test methods. However I would
> like to re-run the test class, but I am unable to do this with the
> require method.
>
> require 'test/unit'
> require 'Test_Suite_1'
> require 'Test_Suite_1'
>
> Could anyone suggest an alternative method please?

Hi,

I can see two choices:

1. create a custom runner (see the sources/rdoc how to do it) and run
your cases twice.

or

2. move your dependent code out of the testcase so that your testcases
are not dependent on the data changes but instead they contain/manage
the data changes and call the appropriate tests.

Maybe if you could post some code how your data and tests looks like
somebody would tell you more...

Jano