Chad Perrin wrote:
>"The Pickaxe" is the nickname for "Programming Ruby", because of the
>pickaxe on the cover.  It's similar to the way many O'Reilly books are
>called by the name of the animal on the cover, like the "Camelid
>Trilogy"
>of Perl books (the Llama, the Alpaca, and the Camel).

;( nice to know ... i'll check into 'the ruby way'; .. what issues does
this book cover?

Robert Dober wrote:
> On 7/17/07, Shai Rosenfeld <shaiguitar / gmail.com> wrote:
>> guys can offer?
> Well I somehow took the same path, but what really made me advance
> <ducking> was this list, which needs some time,

(no doubt)

> it is one of my favorits:
> http://www.rubyquiz.com/

seems nice ... i'll definately check into this (already rss'ed)

> Than there are incredible blogs around, I just think about James' and
> Rick's but there are many more.

does anyone have a list of specific addresses for the main best blogs
around?

> Sometimes reading the source helps too ;)

definitely so

...thing is i was hoping to get some pdf / book / reading material that
is readable with no computer; i got some spare time offline that i was
hoping to use to get something printed that i could dig into..