On 7/17/07, Shai Rosenfeld <shaiguitar / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i've been working with ruby a long time now, and i love the language;
> but i feel like i don't really know EVERY little thing there is to know
> about it..
> i read "Programming Ruby - The Pragramtic Programmers Guide" which was
> really a nice read, but ... is there something out there that will
> really get down to knitty details?
>
> i've heard about pickaxe, is that worth the read? any other titles you
> guys can offer?
Well I somehow took the same path, but what really made me advance
<ducking> was this list, which needs some time, and ah yes study this,
it is one of my favorits:
http://www.rubyquiz.com/
Than there are incredible blogs around, I just think about James' and
Rick's but there are many more.
Sometimes reading the source helps too ;)
HTH (a little ).

Robert