On 7/16/07, SonOfLilit <sonoflilit / gmail.com> wrote:
( A great many wise things about flaming and general courtesy ).

Aur, I agree with you completely.  I was thinking last night, well,
he's just a kid.  Maybe I was too hard on him.  But, I also thought
that even at his young age, one thing you really shouldn't do is enter
a room and try to 'own' it.  Flame wars suck; no doubt about it.  I
still think, however, that people should be told gently, but firmly,
when they are out of line.  I would certainly prefer people in a forum
to do that to me than some others practices that have been mentioned
(i.e. blacklisting).

My 1/2 cent.

Todd