> On Jul 16, 2:51 am, SonOfLilit <sonofli... / gmail.com> wrote:
> > The ruby way is to consider building any app with the requirements you
> > listed as a Rails app.
>
> That's a ridiculous statement.
>
> T.

It's based on the fact that in any such thread, the idea comes up and
many have supported it from their experience. Notice I said to
"consider". What I mean is:

  In Ruby, when you need a database GUI app, there's another option
besides GUI toolkits and that is Rails.

BTW, using Rails does not mean having it online, you can even
distribute it as a Rails server to be run on the client's computer
(but then you don't get the advantage of absolutely hidden code).

Aur