Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> Hey yall experienced coders and programmer dudes. I wanna make an MMORPG
> type game, but I have no programming experiance whatsoever. Someone told

I'd consider using Microsoft's XNA stuff:
http://creators.xna.com/

XNA is a framework for making games for Windows and the XBox 360 using
the C# language. C# is a lot easier than C++, and lot more useful for
making games than Ruby.

You can download the XNA Studio Express for free, and they have a bunch
of samples and examples that you can download. There are also forums
where everyone is going to be interested in making games.
http://creators.xna.com/Education/GettingStarted.aspx

best,
Dan