On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 09:55:09AM +0900, Peter Seebach wrote:
> In message <d0f25b085e9431bb75950c45789cc13d / ruby-forum.com>, Joe Wiltrout writes:
> >Professional help with this programming BS.
>
> I assumed it was for your obvious mental health issues.

Someone in another subthread suggested he might be a sociopath.  I really
don't think that's a very likely diagnosis.  Narcissistic personality
disorder is somewhat more likely than antisocial personality disorder, in
this layman's opinion.  Of course, no diagnosis can really be made over
a mailing list with any certainty of accuracy or relevance.  It's
possible he doesn't have a diagnosable mental illness -- perhaps he's
just a self-centered little prick on his way to a rude awakening.

Rudy Giuliani: "You have free speech so I can be heard."