On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 08:04:54AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> Chad Perrin wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 16, 2007 at 07:37:17AM +0900, Joe Wiltrout wrote:
> >>
> >> Yeah, I'm gunna mess around with RPG maker for laughs. Its not the best
> >> thing I'v ever used, but I need something to do until Yahoo works again.
> >> I'll be sure to inform you when I have created something even mildly
> >> unique.
> >
> > Perhaps this would be more useful, then:

> For one thing, I'm not using RPG maker 1. Im using XP. So your link is
> useless. For another, I don't need a forum about RPG maker. Im perfectly
> content with making my own stupid RPG game. And for another, your post
> was sort of off topic in my little conversation about hyperbole.

That's a lower-case L, not a numeral 1.  It's a mailing list, with L for
List.

The reason I brought it up was to hopefully entice you to go somewhere
else, preferably far far away.

Phillip J. Haack: "Productivity is not about speed. It's about velocity.
You can be fast, but if you're going in the wrong direction, you're not
helping anyone."